Experienced Sign Fitter/Graphics Installer required
Apex Signs Scotland are going places, and we’re looking for an experienced sign fitter/graphic installer to join our busy team.
With a wide range of clients from the retail, commercial, and sports sector we offer the full range of signage and graphics production and installation – including large format print installations and design, print and application of vehicle graphics and wrapping.
Due to the diverse nature of our work, the successful candidate will have experience of fitting and applying all types of signage and graphics, including interior and exterior signage, and applying vehicle graphics to a high standard on and off site.
Essential requirements are:
- General Sign/graphics fitting experience (min. 2Yrs)
- Be able to apply vinyl to a variety of substrates including vehicles.
- A full, clean driving licence.
- Enthusiasm and attention to detail in order to maintain our high standards.
- Being able to work alone and on your own initiative is a must, whilst also being able to work as part of a team.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent client care and communication skills.
PASMA, CSCS and IPAF cards would be advantageous, but training can be provided.
Normal working hours are 8.30am – 5pm, however, in order to meet our clients’ requirements some overtime and travel will be required.
The salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will be joining the company at a significant time in its growth and will benefit from developing a wide range of skills and the career progression that this opportunity offers.
To apply send your cv along with a covering letter to email@example.com